This planner is a journal and diary in one offering day-at-a-view appointment pages. Also included in this 416-page book are calendar, appointment and resource pages, along with 16 map pages in full color.
5 1/2 x 8 inches
- Traditional, soft, full grain, french milled, calfskin leather
- Month and day-at-a-view appointment pages
- Previous, current and next year's calendars; U.S. and international holidays
- 416 cream-white, acid-free pages with gilt edges
- Double-faced, cream, satin ribbon marker
- Smyth sewn for strength and longevity
- Date is pre-stamped and blind embossed
- Personal expense, birthday and anniversary summary pages and telephone directory
- U.S. and Canadian area and international dialing codes and exchange rates
Professional Stationery Wardrobe Staple
Many business occasions and meetings call for a brief, personal note as a follow-up, or, perhaps, a congratulatory note needs to be sent. Correspondence cards meet these needs. The notes are handwritten, letting the recipient know that you cared enough to take the time to write a personal note. Your name is engraved at the top of your correspondence cards. Your company’s name and address appears on the back flap of the envelope.