VP of Marketing - Stationery
Crane & Co., Inc., a premier manufacturer of fine stationery, currency and nonwoven papers, currently has an opening for a VP of Marketing within our Stationery Division. This position is located in our Manhattan office in NYC.
The VP of Marketing will be responsible to provide marketing and brand leadership for the Stationery Division. This position will set the overall brand strategies for Crane’s three stationery brands (Crane, William Arthur and Vera Wang), directing the product development process, developing and executing brand and marketing plans including PR, social media and retail promotions. The incumbent is also responsible for the Crane and William Arthur websites and e-commerce businesses.
- MBA degree, preferably with emphasis in general management or marketing
- 6+ years’ operational marketing experience with a focus on product/brand management (10+ years if agency background only)
- Interpersonal skills and communication effectiveness
- Awareness of trends in and current state-of-the-target customer groups
- Proven understanding of financial and numeric analysis
- Product development experience and strong analytical skills required
- Proven ability to think and act cross-functionally. Strong leadership skills. Experience managing a creative process and working with design
- Digital marketing and e-commerce experience preferred
- Channel growth and development
- Demonstration of strong communication and leadership skills
- Must have a driver’s license and a vehicle for travel between Company sites
- Driver’s license and reliable personal transportation
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
Please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to:
Human Resources Manager
CRANE & CO., INC.
30 South Street
Dalton, MA 01226