Supply Chain Manager - Nashua, NH
As the Supply Chain Manager you would be responsible for purchasing, planning, inventory control, shipping, receiving, and customer service. The primary focus is the satisfaction of our customers, the development and execution of the company's supply chain management strategy, the safety and development of employees, a systematic approach to problem solving, active participant and advocate for the process of continuous improvement and the creation of a sustainable business process. This position is a key partner with the manufacturing, product management, financial and development functions to support their units with appropriate materials, analyses, tools, and information flow and help continuously improve the effectiveness of the business.
Specific Accountabilities include:
- Create and oversee integrated master scheduling and production planning processes,
with strong customer focus. Evaluate and execute appropriate inventory and supply
strategies. Monitor forecast consumption, identify imbalances, and initiate plans to
assure material availability, while avoiding excess inventories.
- Challenge current manufacturing strategies and processes to assure best customer
service levels while improving inventory management levels. Regularly evaluate
supplier performance, report, and initiate corrective actions as needed to insure
supply integrity. Manage logistics network; select and manage vendors. Implement a
procurement strategy and establish a plan to manage vendors, ensuring high quality
and timeliness of product supply.
- Negotiate and establish purchasing contracts with key suppliers to reduce risk and
cost. Establish and execute risk management plan to mitigate risk associated with
- Monitor and report sales orders, backlogs, lead times, revenue projections to
Director of ops and other production, procurement and management staff on regular
basis; develop master production schedule, identify bottlenecks and initiate
collaborative efforts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Create and maintain a motivated, flexible and well-trained workforce in the Supply
Chain process; develop and promote talent as part of a succession planning.
Knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor's degree with five years of supervisory experience (ten years desired)
- Minimum ten years of experience in supply chain and/or MRP, Inventory Control, and
- Manufacturing background with outsourcing experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to communicate
appropriately to any segment of the organization.
- Experience developing an enterprise system in a manufacturing environment,
providing operating metrics and controls.
- Excellent analytical and organization skills as well as demonstrated strong critical
thinking skills. Ability to analyze current state, identify gaps, and create strong action
- Demonstrated leadership skills. Ability to work in a dynamic environment, and drive
change in a collaborative way throughout the organization, from operating floor to
corporate support and management.
- Demonstrated initiative; proven track record as change agent.
- Solid background
We are an established world leader in technically advanced film development and specialty printing. We are a strong, stable, growing business with new technologies in a growing global market. The right candidate will be rewarded with a wage commensurate with their qualifications and experience, as well as generous benefits to include Medical/Dental, Life, STD/LTD, great paid time off, a 401k plan, and other retirement benefits.
Relocation assistance: No
All applicants must be US citizens and require the ability to pass and maintain a security clearance through the US government.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include job title in subject line
We are an Affirmative Action Employer dedicated to Equal Opportunities for all.