Crane, a premier manufacturer of fine stationery, nonwoven and currency papers, currently has an opening for a Sr. Brand Manager for the William Arthur and Vera Wang brands in the Stationery Division. This position reports to the VP of Marketing and is located in our Manhattan office.
The Sr. Brand Manager will join our Marketing Department and work to promote two of the industry's premier brands: William Arthur and Vera Wang. We are looking for a dynamic individual who can provide marketing expertise and leadership combined with a strong consumer mindset to successfully deliver sales growth.
- Track and analyze relevant information to make sound business recommendations
- Develop and Execute WA/VW Marketing Plan
- Manage New Product Development for WA/VW Products
- Establish direction and oversee content for WA/VW website and social media platforms
- Develop, own and manage budget for WA/VW products
- Participate in competitive analyses for Stationery category
- Execute WA partnership programs.
- POS design and execution
- Develop and Manage promotional Calendar
- Manage relationships with cross-functional partners.
- BS degree in marketing or a related discipline required. MBA preferred
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- 6-8 years' experience in CPG marketing, preferably image-driven category.
- Good understanding of Brand Management, Brand activation, and Channel marketing.
- Ability to think strategically, and produce results in a highly entrepreneurial environment
- Driver's license to attend Company meetings off-site at other Crane locations as well as vendor presentations or technical seminars
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crane & Co.