Order Management Associates
Crane & Co., Inc., a premier manufacturer of fine stationery and currency papers, currently has openings for Order Management Associates in the Graphic Services Department at Crane’s Personal Design Services, located in North Adams. These openings are on both the first shift, with a schedule of 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. and second shift, with a schedule of 2:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. (Please indicate which shift you are interested in)
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
- Thorough knowledge of Windows based applications
- Must possess excellent keyboard skills (45 wpm)
- Must possess strong math skills
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent command of the English language as it relates to:
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to read, write, keep neat and accurate records, and follow written and verbal instructions
- Knowledge of internal, external resources
- Knowledge of vendor base, their capabilities, etc.
- Applicants must pass a criminal background check
- Evaluate all incoming orders to ensure order information is correct, complete, and legible
- Responsible for identifying all documents, applying a priority level through use of scan & validation in the Kofax system
- Responsible for entering the following items: account number, p.o. number, stock item, quantity, ink color, typestyle, process, position of text, stock orientation, printing surface, additional surcharges, shipping method, drop-ship address, and special instructions
- Validate that all of the information has been entered correctly into the system
- Responsible for entering all customer supplied text and preparing order for the typographers
- Document all questions on the proper form in the system
- Prepare and fax or email question sheets to clarify information; inform when submitted material is unusable; provide options when necessary
- Document all answers received from the customer in OMS and on customer copy when necessary
- Provide accurate and timely data entry for all customer orders. This includes orders received by fax, email, mail, or PDS transmission
- Ensure that special instructions provided by the customer are documented on the appropriate work sheet for production
- Follow specific order processing and billing requirements for special accounts, i.e. FineStationery.com, Neiman Marcus, etc.
- Interact in a positive manner with internal and external customers, lend support as needed
- Must be willing to work overtime hours as needed
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crane & Co.