Responsibilities will include the physical and administrative tasks involved in distributing materials, parts, and supplies to support manufacturing.
- Pick orders and deliver raw materials to designated production locations
- Remove and properly store surplus raw materials and finished goods
- Complete related records, reports and paperwork
- Inventory tracking using computerized system (JDE)
- Cycle Counts and/or Physical Inventory as needed
- Prepare finished goods and maintain related records for shipment
- Assist with dayshift lags with confirming and checking goods received against purchase orders
The incumbent is responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work environment to include proper use of PPE and 5S; handling and complying with regulatory requirements for storage of materials including flammables; maintaining equipment and vehicles in accordance with all requirements.
- Must have previously worked nights.
- Operate material handling equipment, (including forklift and electric pallet jack).
- Have the capability to perform off-site functions as needed, such as local pick-up or delivery of items.
- Ability to perform required functions with a minimum of direct supervision.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be willing to work shift work, overtime, and weekends if needed.
- Medical certification to operate box truck may be required.
- Ability to read, write, keep neat and accurate records, and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to work with computer systems such as JDE, excel, word, outlook
We offer generous benefits to include Medical/Dental, Life, STD/LTD, great paid time off, and a 401k plan.
Relocation assistance: No
All applicants must be US citizens and require the ability to pass and maintain a security clearance through the US government.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include job title in subject line
We are an Affirmative Action Employer dedicated to Equal Opportunities for all.