There are openings for Kitters in the Inventory Control Department within the Stationery Division located in North Adams, which report to the Group Leader. These positions are on 2nd shift (2:30 pm to 11:00 pm) and are being posted due to business needs.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be proficient in basic mathematics
- Ability to read, write, keep neat and accurate records, and follow written and verbal instructions
- Positive interaction and communication with supervisors, customers, and peers
- Willingness and ability to expand knowledge and skills to develop the potential for advancement
- Must have maintained a good safety and attendance record with proven work performance in the past
- Medical certification will be required to ensure the physical capabilities of job performance
- Support requirements for fulfillment of orders.
- Pick and set up orders in accordance with requirements as stated in procedures.
- Social Stockroom: Engraved and Thermography Orders.
- Line envelopes with regular liners (no tissue).
- Imprint products.
- Ensure all short orders are fulfilled upon receipt of materials.
- Respond to urgent requests as appropriate.
- Pick stock and replenish stock so that no damage occurs to the materials and items are easily identified.
- Function well as a team member and willingly lend assistance as needed in support of other members, including assisting in other job functions and departments.
- Complete daily/weekly time allocation sheets and other appropriate departmental documentation.
- Provide superior customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area conducive to creating a pleasant and efficient working environment.
- Demonstrate adherence to quality standards as set forth by management.
- Must be willing to move up through the lines of progression
- Must be willing to work in any Company area or location as needed
- Must be willing to work any shift and overtime as needed
- Must be willing to perform any task as required by supervision
- Must provide and maintain a permanent phone number where you can be reached in the event of a business need
- Adhere to Company safety policies and procedures, assuring good judgment and care are exercised for the prevention of accidents and personal injury
- Follow the basic “Employee Responsibilities” for conduct that applies to all employees of Crane & Co., Inc.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check, and have a signed Confidentiality Agreement on file in the Human Resources Department.
The salary for this position is $11.18/hr., plus shift differential
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Crane & Co., Inc.
30 South Street
Dalton, MA 01226