Crane & Co., Inc., a premier manufacturer of fine stationery and currency papers, currently has an opening for a JD Edwards World Techno-Functional Analyst at Crane's Personal Design Services, located in North Adams.
The position provides technical and functional subject matter expertise for the Oracle JDE World Distribution, Manufacturing, Inventory, Procurement and Sales Order Management modules. The position reports to the IT Manager of the Stationery Division and will work with IT, business leaders, and end users to implement projects from concept through implementation, resolve issues, and provide ongoing support.
Key accountabilities include:
- Provide application support for JDE World A7.3 Procurement, Sales Order Management, Manufacturing, and Product Data Management Applications.
- Provide both formal and informal trainings on subjects of expertise on the JD Edwards applications to users.
- Follow and enforce pre-defined standard software development and deployment processes in functional specifications, user interface and database designs, testing methodology, training, and change management.
- Develops project plans, detailed specifications, test cases, operational instructions and procedures, and system and user documentation
- Manage priorities within assigned tasks according to the load and the multiple due dates.
- Provide functional system setup
- Write technical specifications and design documents
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, Engineering Studies or related disciplines, or have equivalent business experience.
- Completed course work or training in any of the following areas: process analysis, process design / redesign, LEAN, six sigma green belt certification, facilitation, project management (agile, waterfall), budget management, team leadership
- At least 5 years of experience as an IT analyst with emphasis on business intelligence
- Must be creative and possess great troubleshooting & Analysis Skills
- Experience in a fast-paced dynamic IT environment with rapidly changing needs and requirements
- Excellent in oral and written communication
- Must be detailed oriented, thorough and focused
- Good time management skills to meet critical deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft SQL development technologies including SQL, SSIS, replication, and normalized database design
- Data cube design and modeling required
- Experienced with SAP's Business Objects reporting platform
- Strongly versed in ETL processes
- Experience with IBM iSeries (AS/400) and DB2 database platforms preferred
- Working knowledge of ERP processes
- Solid analytical skills with aptitude to translate business requirements to technical solutions
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and analyze situations, make and implement recommendations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio required
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple support commitments
- Strong functional knowledge and experience with reporting technologies including MS SQL Reporting / Analysis Services and SAP Business Objects
- Experience with database design and server support preferred
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crane & Co.