Crane & Co., Inc., a premier manufacturer of fine stationery and currency papers, currently has openings for Inspector/Gatherers in the Finishing Department at Crane’s Personal Design Services, located in North Adams. These positions are on the 1st shift (7:00 am – 3:30 pm) and 2nd shift (3:30 pm to 12:00 am) and are being posted due to business needs.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be proficient in basic mathematics
- Ability to read and write, keep neat and accurate records, and follow both written and verbal instruction
- Positive interaction and communication with supervisors, customers, and peers.
- Willingness and ability to expand knowledge and skills to develop the potential for advancement
- Must have maintained a good safety and attendance record with proven work performance in the past
- Medical certification will be required to ensure the physical capabilities of job performance
- Inspection of all Engraved and Thermographed Stationery and Business Cards.
- Orders must be inspected by delivery due dates.
- Responsible to check accuracy of customer copy in accordance with computer work order
- Follow all special instructions listed on the work order
- Assure that all orders are packaged properly
- Send completed orders to the Shipping Department
- Scanning of all orders to proper location using the computer
- Must be willing to tie Birth Announcements, Weddings programs, and Christmas cards
- Must be able to line envelopes
- Must be able to maintain productivity standards of current pay grade
- Function well as a member of a department, lending support to other members, as well other departments as required
- Must be willing to move up through the lines of progression
- Must be willing to work in any Company area or location as needed
- Must be willing to work any shift and overtime as needed
- Must be willing to perform any task as required by supervision
- Must provide and maintain a permanent phone number where you can be reached in the event of a business need
- Adhere to Company safety policies and procedures, assuring good judgment and care are exercised for the prevention of accidents and personal injury
- Follow the basic “Employee Responsibilities” for conduct that applies to all employees of Crane & Co., Inc.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Crane & Co.