Crane & Co., Inc., a premier manufacturer of fine stationery, currency and nonwoven papers, currently has an opening for a Director of Operations in the Stationery Division, located in North Adams, MA.
This is a key leadership position with Crane Stationery Division reporting to the VP of Operations. The position requires an experienced manufacturing professional with a proven record of success overseeing manufacturing operations including production, supply chain management, cost, delivery, and inventory management. Keys to success include the integration of customer centric operating practices with flexible, lean manufacturing techniques to provide customers with industry leading cost, quality, and delivery performance.
- BA/BS from an accredited college or university with engineering or paper science discipline
- MBA or Financial knowledge preferred
- 10 years progressive manufacturing experience within a Lean Six Sigma production environment
- 3 years manufacturing management experience
- Experience managing budgets, including Capital, Supply, and Repair labor budgets and expenditures
- Knowledge of the budgeting and capital spending processes
- Human relation and communication skills to accomplish goals effectively working with, and through, others
- Proven management and leadership experience/skills
- Logistics management and people leadership experience/skill
- Knowledge of OSHA, ISO, TAPPI, ASTM, FDA, NSF, UL and other standards and requirements related to our products
- Knowledge of Crane & Co., Inc. policies and procedures
- Experience in a continuous improvement environment (Lean or Six Sigma)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively, persuasively and collaboratively across diverse levels and functional disciplines
- Ability to travel overnight as needed
- Driver's license and reliable personal transportation
Please e-mail resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Crane & Co.