Crane & Co., Inc., a premier manufacturer of fine stationery, currency and nonwoven papers, currently has an opening for a Digital Asset Specialist in the Stationery Division, located in our Manhattan office.
Crane’s Digital Asset Specialist is responsible to contribute to the profitable growth of the Crane Stationery Division by supporting growth on crane.com and online business channels/partners. The Digital Asset Specialist will help create and manage Crane’s digital asset library, including imagery, product specifications and descriptions. The incumbent is also responsible for managing inventory levels and building both boxed and outside vendor products for crane.com.
This position requires a large amount of organizational capability. The incumbent is responsible for supporting the product development process for online channels. Strong organizational and trafficking skills, communication skills, creative thinking, problem solving, and ability to take ownership and drive consensus are essential. Collaboration with team members is crucial. This position coordinated and supports many ongoing projects, requiring the ability to constantly shift focus with tight schedules and meeting deadlines is imperative.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Maintains digital and copy assets
- Delivers imagery and copy for all online and traditional retail partner requests, and other initiatives as beneficial to the division and company.
- Obtain samples for photography, plan production cycle and coordinate requirements.
- Maintains and update product databases for cross-functional internal teams, online retailers and press needs.
- Assists with inventory planning and evaluation, "control-buying" of re-order products and verifying receipts. Includes communication with vendors and Crane & Co. warehouses.
- Manages inventory of boxed product as well as a selection of outside vendor product.
- Assist in the planning and logistical coordination of new product introductions on crane.com.
- Coordinate product launch schedule with technology resources and members of the Digital team. Requires active involvement in product build and QA processes.
- Interface daily with cross functional teams such as manufacturing, sales, customer service and the sample center.
- Bachelors of Business Administration or related field
- 1-3 years’ experience in Marketing, Sales, and/or Administrative support at the executive level
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and execute sales plans;
- Proven ability to manage within expense budgets;
- Demonstrated effective communication and rapport with customers;
- Complete knowledge of the social product line, Amending and Stationery;
- MS SQL Server - experience using the Microsoft SQL Server Platform and User Tools
- SQL Proficiency – ability to write and understand SQL queries
- Technical Experience:
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook
- Detail Oriented, highly organized
- Expertise in managing databases
- Basic understanding of HTML and Photoshop
Please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Crane & Co., Inc.
30 South Street
Dalton, MA 01226