This is an Entry Level position that involves testing manufactured products to assure they meet customer specs. We are currently taking applications for a 1st Shift opening..
- Collate test samples & check samples for defects
- Audit and sign-off on finished products
- Assist with shipping paperwork
- Inspect and tag incoming materials for compliance standards
- Maintain equipment calibration
- Distribute specification sheets to appropriate personnel.
- Internal auditing & assist in vendor auditing
- Assist with answering CAR’s
- Perform bond tests
- Perform chemical and physical product testing
- Assure compliance with ISO standards
- Audit segments and spools
- Assist with AQL and rework when necessary.
- 2-3 years minimum experience in a QA/QC position
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be willing to work shift work, overtime, and weekends as required
- Ability to read, write, keep neat and accurate records, and follow written and verbal instructions
- ASQ certified a Plus
- Proficiency in various computer program applications
- Familiarity with ISO standards and procedures
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal skills a must
- Ability to work with chemicals & previous manufacturing experience required
We are an established world leader in technically advanced film development and specialty printing. We are a strong, stable, growing business with new technologies in a growing global market. We offer competitive wages and generous benefits: Medical/Dental, Life, STD/LTD, great paid time off, a 401k plan, and other retirement benefits.
Hourly Wage: $14.00/hour
Relocation assistance: No