Crane & Co., Inc., has an outstanding opportunity for an intern located in our Manhattan office. We are currently looking for a Public Relations & Marketing Intern who loves writing letters more than long walks on the beach; creating dynamic digital marketing campaigns more than foreign films; and managing and tracking media more than cooking. As our intern soul mate, you will gain valuable real-world experience in traditional and social media, digital marketing, branding, as well as the stationery industry. You will work closely with the in-house PR/Marketing department to promote the legendary brand through consumer awareness, event execution, social media, press releases and targeted pitches.
The internship will provide a unique opportunity to hone writing skills while learning how to develop targeted media lists, draft pitches, track media placements and coordinate mailings to key media contacts. Proactivity, a strong work ethic, organizational skills, a sense of humor and an attention to detail are all important, but a passion for creative writing and uber-creative thinking are more so. We pay in glory.
- Assist in all aspects within the PR/ Marketing department
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager with managing Crane & Co.'s social media platforms.
- Create dynamic copy for email newsletters, press releases, website, pitches and products
- Pitch story ideas and write for the Crane & Co. blog
- Assist with Crane & Co. marketing initiatives
- Research potential partnerships
- Conceptualize new marketing campaigns and ways to increase brand awareness
- Photography and video skills a plus
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office
If you think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship and are eligible for receiving college credit, e-mail your resume cover letter to email@example.com or mail to: