Crane & Co., Inc., a premier manufacturer of fine stationery, currency and nonwoven papers, currently has openings for a Process Improvement – Black Belt within our Currency Division.
These positions are situated in New Hampshire, where we focus on technically advanced film development and specialty printing, and are being posted due to the rollout of a new global process excellence program to enable employees to create positive change in their work environments with appropriate training and support.
The Process Improvement Black Belt is an advocate for change and process improvement who will be expected to lead black belt level projects with cross functional teams that culminate in significant improvement to core processes, team engagement and empowerment for improvement. They will also mentor and coach team members leading green belt projects, taking part in project reviews, utilizing technical expertise and project workflow knowledge to coach project leaders to success. The role will also support the rollout of process excellence across Crane Technologies in supporting training efforts and LEAN rollout to the manufacturing floor. This position must be a compelling advocate for the value of process improvement.
- B.A./B.S. Degree or equivalent experience
- Computer skills, including PowerPoint, Excel; Minitab statistical and process management software skills a plus
- Problem solving ability
- Statistical data analysis experience
- Mathematical and analytical skills
- Time management
- APresenting, negotiating, and demonstrating strong communication and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead others without formal authority while maintaining effective work relationships
- Process improvement training (green belt, black belt, lean)
- Experience with change management preferred
- Process improvement experience preferred
- Must be able to pass and maintain security clearance through the United States Treasury Department
- Must be a US Citizen (to qualify for a clearance)
Send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
30 South Street
Dalton, MA 01226