Crane & Co., Inc., a premier manufacturer of fine stationery, currency and nonwoven papers, currently has openings for a Process Excellence Deployment Leader within our Currency Division and Nonwovens Division.
This position is situated in Dalton and is established to drive the new global process excellence program to enable employees to create positive change in their work environment with appropriate training and support.
The successful individual must be a proven organizational leader who is both an advocate for and driver of continuous improvement as a natural part of the management process. The Process Excellence Deployment Leader will be expected to be both a change agent with individual projects and a mentor and coach of team member projects. Responsibilities for this position include: managing the ongoing process improvement project portfolio, coordinating training as required within the business, supporting process sessions and prioritizing efforts to ensure engagement and traction, participation in the selection process for green belt candidates in the business, scoping of projects, cultivating engagement and buy in of management team, recruitment of the team, analyzing data and path forward execution, monitoring and implementation.
- B.A./B.S. Degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead others without formal authority while maintaining effective work relationships
- Process Improvement training (black belt, LEAN), and experience with deployment
- Presenting, negotiating, and demonstrating strong communication and leadership skills
- Experience with change management
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Statistical data analysis experience
- Mathematical and analytical skills
- Computer skills, including PowerPoint and Excel; Minitab statistical and process management software skills a plus
- Problem solving ability
- Time management
- Valid driver’s license to attend Company meetings off-site or at other locations and/or technical seminars
- Must be able to pass and maintain a moderate-risk security clearance through the United States Treasury Department
Please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: email@example.com or mail to: