Crane Technologies, Nashua NH has created a new position responsible for all subcontract vendors, toll manufacturers or service providers. This will encompass planning orders, coordinating subcontractor activities, managing inventory flow and placing PO’s.
Specific Accountabilities Include:
- Manage all aspects of subcontract supplier relationships to maximize value and ensure uninterrupted material flow. This includes planning the purchase and flow of materials used and produced by our subcontract supply chain to ensure continuity in schedules; creating and managing schedules and work orders, purchase orders, and inventory movement and transfers
- Work with key stakeholders to implement a plan to mitigate any subcontract supplier risk, including the development and implementation of strong sourcing initiatives
- Ensure that the flow of all materials are managed in conjunction with all inventory management initiatives, allowing for the organization to meet all defined inventory and working capital goals and objectives
- Work with engineering and maintenance to manage the flow of purchase requisitions and procure MRO materials as required
Minimum Requirements Include:
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent in additional work experience) with a minimum of 3 to 5 years planning/procurement experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong experience planning and scheduling, order placement, subcontractor negotiations and management, expediting, and quality/continuous improvement
- Knowledge of computers/information systems & software related to administrative and manufacturing operations, to include MS Office. JD Edwards experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to and learn new systems.
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain principles, including MRP/ERP concepts
- Strong demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills and strong process orientation, analytical, and project management skills
- Must be a team player with experience in a dynamic, fast moving organization
- Professional certification(s) demonstrating knowledge and continuing education in supply chain fundamentals is preferred
We are an established world leader in technically advanced film development and specialty printing. We are a strong, stable, growing business with new technologies in a growing global market. We offer competitive wages and generous benefits: Medical/Dental, Life, STD/LTD, great paid time off, a 401k plan, and other retirement benefits.
Relocation assistance: No