Crane & Co., Inc., a premier manufacturer of fine stationery, currency and nonwoven papers, currently has an opening for an Executive Assistant reporting to the CFO, located at our Boston office.
This position exists to provide executive administrative support for the Chief Financial Officer as well as administrative support to the Boston finance staff. The position is required to handle highly sensitive and confidential materials with the utmost degree of integrity and discretion and have the ability to exercise good judgment in resolving problems and workload prioritization.
To be successful, it is necessary that the Executive Assistant manage numerous independent and interdependent roles concurrently.
- Associate Degree in Office Administration or equivalent degree preferred.
- Three years of executive administrative experience preferred.
- Experience performing administrative duties in a fast-paced, professional environment with deadlines; must possess high accuracy rate.
- Proficient and proven competency with personal computers and associated software – Microsoft including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
- Strong ability to interact effectively with internal and external customers and internal employees and coworkers on the telephone, in writing, and in person.
- Ability and proven interpersonal skills and effective communication are essential.
- Ability to handle confidential information with the utmost degree of integrity and discretion. Proven interpersonal skills, tact, and diplomacy in sensitive situations.
- Proven professionalism while maintaining a positive attitude at all times.
- Above average ability to prioritize among multiple projects from multiple sources for self and managers.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to take initiative, performing as a self-starter with initiative and exceptional detail-oriented skills.
- Ability to attend meetings and take meeting minutes
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and ability to create own correspondence using proper grammar, syntax, and spelling.
- Ability to function effectively as a team player, as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to type with speed and accuracy.
- High work standards and ability to check own work for accuracy.
- Above average ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) and other software applications as needed.
- Basic knowledge of general office equipment.
- Must be able to pass and maintain security clearance through the United States Treasury Department
Please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: email@example.com