Crane & Co., Inc., a premier manufacturer of currency papers and fine stationery, located in Dalton MA, has an excellent opportunity for a Director, Benefits and Compensation within our Human Resources Department. This position may be located in Dalton or Boston, MA.
This position is responsible for providing vision, leadership, planning, project coordination and management of employee benefits and compensation systems in all company operations.
Key accountabilities include:
- Consults with and educates business leaders to develop, plan, and implement solutions to address unique and specific organizational needs and requirements
- Acts as a strategic advisor to executive partners on benefits and compensation strategy
- Analyzes and interprets internal and external data to model changes to various reward elements such as base salary, short-term incentives, long-term incentives, health and welfare, bonus and incentive programs, and retirement programs
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of experience in benefits and compensation administration, with 3-5 years supervisory experience or any appropriate combination of education and experience
- Extensive background in compensation and benefits, strong understanding of regulatory compliance, and analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience with managing external brokers/vendors and other key stakeholders, the annual health and welfare plan negotiations, and renewals/changes
- Planning and executing large-scale projects from the envisioning stage through to implementation
- Ability to manage customer relationships, provide strong customer service and work in a team environment
- Ability to identify and properly handle complex issues requiring a high level of decision making
- Experience with HRIS systems (SAP, Peoplesoft, ADP, Oracle) implementation
- Must be equally capable of delivering results through delegation to staff and through direct individual contributions
- Must pass and maintain security clearance through the US Treasury Department
A competitive benefit package will be offered and salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Crane & Co. is one of the longest-standing companies within the banknote industry. Our group of companies has been making paper, developing security features and printing banknotes for more than 250 years. US currency paper, first produced by Crane in 1879, in many ways, set the standards for today’s range of banknote substrates. Our vision of the future is simple and clear – cash will continue to remain the single most preferred payments instrument, so long as our industry continues to evolve and embrace innovation. Our research and development programs advanced manufacturing facilities and comprehensive range of banknote products and services are symbols of our commitment to this future.
Also known for our high end Social and Business stationery, the Crane brand is one of the most recognizable names in stationery paper. The simple elegance of cotton papers have long made them the paper of choice for fine stationery and invitations. Crane & Co. has been providing the highest quality of craftsmanship to stationery since 1801.
Qualified candidates may email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com or mail to: