Crane & Co., Inc., a world leader in the production of quality papers has an opening in the Currency Papers Finishing Dept. The Sheeter Helper is responsible for inspecting, notching, counting, stacking and wrapping paper which comes off the Sheeters in the Finishing Department. The Sheeter Helper moves on a rotational basis, between four work stations; Inspector/Notcher, Counter, Stacker, and Runner, and is responsible for completing the processes at each work station adhering to quality standards and performing the work in a safe manner. This position may also be required to fill in at the Shrink Wrap station.
Qualifications include the following
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass and maintain security clearance through U.S. Treasury Department
- Ability to read, write, and keep neat and accurate records
- Proficiency in basic mathematics and ability to read a ruler to 1/8”
- Willingness to work any shift (rotating shifts) and overtime as needed
- A Willingness to learn and advance within a defined line of progression
- Ability to pass the Industrial Power Truck licensing requirements
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing or industrial setting preferred
- onsistent work history preferred
The starting rate for this position is $14.73/hr. plus shift differential. Rate will increase to $16.29/hr. plus shift differential, if qualified, following 6-month training period. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. Please send resume and cover letter to.