Crane & Co., Inc., a premier manufacturer of fine stationery, currency and nonwoven papers, currently has an opening for an Account Manager within our Consumer Division.
This sales position is responsible for servicing current and prospective independent clients across Southern California, Nevada, Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico. The incumbent will be based, preferably, in the Los Angeles area. Particular attention to be focused on is the strategic expansion of current distribution and development of new business from key accounts. This salesperson will handle a number of independent retail stationery stores within the assigned territory. A key dimension is the responsibility to drive volume growth with existing client base but also develop appropriate new sales channels. Additional responsibilities will be to focus on complete sales cycle service fulfillment ensuring client satisfaction throughout.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in sales, preferably in stationery, gift or luxury products.
- Computer skills, including Word, Excel, Internet
- Proven ability to accomplish sales goals according to plan
- Proven ability to develop new customer base
- Effective communication and rapport with customers
- Complete knowledge of the stationery products
- Driver’s license and reliable personal transportation
- Significant travel required
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: email@example.com or mail to: